Category: Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
As a homeowner, dealing with a sewer line blockage or leak can be aggravating. It can be tough to discover the core cause of your sewage problem, in addition to the unpleasant smell and messy cleanup that comes with a clogged sewer pipe.
Here are some of the most common causes of sewer line damage, as well as warning signals to look for in your sewer system:
- Tree Roots
- Pipes that have corroded
- Debris and foreign objects have clogged pipes
- Extreme temperature
Identifying These Issues Early Can Save Your Sewer Line System
These are the main indications that there are problems in your sewer line:
- Cracks or leaks in the sewer line.
- Slow drainage or blockage of the system.
- Sewage smells in your yard or coming from your drains.
- The collapse of the sewer line.
- Soggy patches in the yard.
If you have a plumbing problem, Mena Plumbing is ready to take your call and provide you with prompt and high-quality service.